Are you interested in becoming a WriterGal?
Take a look at the WriterGal qualifications on this page. If that’s you, send us a message through the Contact Us form, with “Membership” in the subject line. The WriterGals Membership Coordinator will be in touch with you about next steps.
Before you join, we’ll ask you to attend a WriterGal Network meeting so you have the chance to meet other Gals and learn more about us. Due to the pandemic, all our meetings are currently held via Zoom.
The annual membership fee is $65 plus GRT (gross receipts tax).
• support network
• professional development
• regular meetings
• email discussion and announcement list
• public profile so prospective clients can find you
Each WriterGal member must:
• Be a woman based in New Mexico.
• Be independent – not employed full time by a company (other than her own!).
• Have at least five years of experience in her field.
• Provide creative communications services as her primary source of income.
• Maintain her own profile on the WriterGal website, using the group’s content management system.