By Kelly Koepke When you hire someone to write content, develop a website or take photos for you, you want the relationship to go smoothly. You want an excellent product. The professional you hire wants to deliver what you want for the project so that you’ll hire them again — and recommend them to others. . . . read more
- 7 Questions You Need to Answer for Your Creative ProfessionalApril 22, 2022By Kelly Koepke When you hire someone to write content, develop a website or take photos for you, you want the relationship to go […]
- Let’s get wordyApril 4, 2022This week we continue a feature that helps you get to know a little more about our members. Please meet Tania Soussan-Watt. Who I […]
- The Importance of Strategic PlanningMarch 12, 2022By Heather Hunter If your business is struggling with sales, customer retention, web traffic, employee retention, conversions, […]
- Amy MortonFreelance Copywriter & Editor
- Anna SochockyI am an award-winning equine writer, blogger, and equine literature instructor.
- Cristina OldsWriter and Graphic Designer
- Deb TrevinoContent Writer. I help brands and their leaders communicate like experts.
- Ellen ClineCreative communication that markets, informs, and entertains
- Ellen MatherEllen Mather, M.S. Communication Strategist |Writer | Editor
- Emily EstersonProvides custom publishing/editing service for museums, associations colleges.
- Emily Van CleveWriting, editing and proofreading
- Gayle VanceMarketing communications to inform, influence and inspire your audiences
- Heather HunterMarketing, branding, digital media, PR, writing and editing and event production
- Heidi AmesGraphic Design & Marketing
- Josette HaddadCopyediting for nonprofits, businesses & individuals
- Kathleen DexterCustom publishing for authors, artists, businesses and nonprofits
- Kelly KoepkeI love helping small businesses and solo-preneurs tell their stories.
- Kristin BarendsenBarendsen Editorial: I write the copy your customers want to read.
- Laura HittFreelance writer & tutor
- Laura MoorefieldTechnology researcher and writer focused on the electric sector.
- Lee Ann BezazianBranding & Marketing Consultancy.
- Leila JohnsonProject manager & tech writer with the right mix of analysis and creativity
- Lori MacKenzieInstructional design, training, technical writing/editing, user manuals
- Marissa NordstromYour Career Concierge: Career coaching and writing services for leaders.
- Megan FlemingMegan Fleming Writing & Creative Services
- Megan KamerickFreelance journalist, writer, editor, radio & TV host/producer
- Sam MolineauxOwner, Services Grammatica – editorial services
- Sonja Y DewingAward-winning author, freelance book formatter, and book writing coach.
- Tania CasselleAward-winning writer, writing coach, book doctor and developmental editor.
- Tania Soussan-WattWriting and Editing, Journalism, Communications
- Tara Gohr, Erin Hielkema & Team TGPProviding superior and affordable resource development services.
This week we continue a feature that helps you get to know a little more about our members. Please meet Tania Soussan-Watt. Who I am and how I got here: I sometimes tell people I’m a reformed newspaper reporter. After working in newsrooms in California and New Mexico for close to 30 years, I traded . . . read more
By Heather Hunter If your business is struggling with sales, customer retention, web traffic, employee retention, conversions, getting the phone to ring, communication or anything else that directly affects operations, morale and the bottom line, perhaps it’s because you don’t have a strategic plan or that the person leading your marketing efforts is playing darts . . . read more
By Kelly Koepke I have conversations all the time with prospective clients about what I do. Put simply, I write stuff for businesses. That stuff falls generally into the category of marketing communications – websites, blogs, newsletters, press releases and the like. All this stuff helps businesses better communicate with their existing and prospective customers. . . . read more
Providing Bespoke Career Support This week we kick off a new feature to help you get to know a little more about our members. Please meet Marissa Nordstrom. Who I am and how I got here: Based on all the assessments and inventories I have taken plus my own lived experience, it is clear that . . . read more
By Kelly Koepke Are you intimidated by the thought of writing a brochure or website? Want to start a newsletter for your clients but don’t know where to begin or how to keep the ideas flowing? Confused about how to communicate with the media about your business? Wondering what a news release is and how . . . read more
By Kathleen Dexter Buried under all the signature sounds of the holiday season — champagne corks, cheers-tears-and-mayhem, resolutions to be better-cleaner-kinder-stronger — an increasingly common sound this time of year is quite soft. With the click of a mouse or the tap of a finger, someone just celebrated the new year by publishing her book. . . . read more
Welcome to the WriterGal Network blog! We are excited to showcase some of the amazing work our members have been doing recently. In future posts, we’ll explain why it makes sense to hire a freelancer, share tips and tricks, and highlight some members in more depth. To make sure you don’t miss out, subscribe to . . . read more
The WriterGal Network is proud to unveil our redesigned website featuring a logo created by member Heidi Ames of HiHo Design. The new website also features the addition of a blog and improved search capabilities to make it easier for anyone looking for a communications professional to find one of our members. In the last . . . read more