WriterGals.com Website Disclaimer
Updated November 8, 2015
This Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. WriterGal Network, LLC (hereafter WriterGals) makes no representations or warranties in relation to this Website or the information and materials provided on this Website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, WriterGals does not warrant that:
- this Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
WriterGals will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this Web site:
- to the extent that the Website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if WriterGals has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this Website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this Web site disclaimer will exclude or limit WriterGals’ liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by WriterGals’ negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of WriterGals; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for WriterGals to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this Website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this Website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this Website.
You accept that, as a professional business organization, WriterGals.com has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its members and administrators. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against the members and administrators in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the WriterGals Website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this Website disclaimer will protect members, administrators, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as WriterGals.
If any provision of this Website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this Website disclaimer.
WriterGals Network, LLC Privacy Statement
Your privacy is important to WriterGals. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that WriterGals collects, and the ways in which WriterGals uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
WriterGals may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this Website (including member profile information you submit);
- information that you provide used for the purpose of registering with the Website (including member profile information you submit);
- information about transactions carried out over this Website (including membership status);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the Website services (including member profile information); and
- any other information that you send via WriterGals.com.
Using personal information
WriterGals may use your personal information to:
- administer this Website;
- personalize the Website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the Website services;
- publish information about you on the Website;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where WriterGals discloses your personal information to its Website administrators for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, WriterGals may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
WriterGals will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
WriterGals will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this Website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Personal information that you submit for publication on the Website will be published on the Internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Other Web sites
This Website contains links to other Web sites.
WriterGals is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact WriterGals Network, LLC
- by email to [email protected]
WriterGals.com Cookies Policy
Cookies are information packets sent by Web servers to Web browsers, and stored by the Web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables Web servers to identify and track Web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our Website
WriterGals.com uses the following cookies on this Website, for the following purposes:
- Displaying specific information to visitors that are not logged into the Website
- Displaying specific information to members while logged into the Website
- Maintaining session information while logged into the Website
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. See your browser’s help pages for directions on blocking cookies.
Blocking cookies can have a negative impact upon the usability of some Websites.
This Website disclaimer, privacy statement, and cookies policy are based on a precedent created by publishing-contracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com.