For Immediate Release
January 12, 2017
Contact: Emily Esterson, [email protected] or 505-553-2671
Speakers, Topics Announced for
50 Communication Hacks – A WriterGal Event
February 3, 2017 at Gravitate
Santa Fe/Albuquerque, NM: Speakers and topics have been announced for the February 3, 2017 WriterGal Network, LLC, event, 50 Communication Hacks. 50 Communication Hacks will be a fast-paced, educational business communication forum featuring insider tips, tricks and unique approaches for successful branding, promotion, marketing, social media and more. The agenda for the half-day forum is designed specifically for small businesses, entrepreneurs and corporate markers.
“We’ve brought together dynamic, insightful speakers, interactive panels, and Q&A sessions to pick the brains of the experienced professionals from the WriterGal Network,” says Emily Esterson, WriterGal Network administrator. “We guarantee at least 50 takeaways to immediately apply to your business’ branding, marketing, web development, blogging, social media and more.”
With topics (working titles) like:
- 3 Critical Questions Your Website Must Answer
- Building Your Thought Leadership Brand
- Creating Robust Content Using Journalism Techniques
- Hack Your Creativity
- Visceral Branding: The Ultimate Connection With Your Customer
- What If You Write It But They Can’t Read It?
- 4 Secret Weapons the Pros Use to Ensure Accuracy
- Designing A Brand: 5 Key Considerations
- Engaging Users Through User Experience Design
- Ashley Biggers, writer/editor
- Sonja Dewing, writer, trainer and creativity instigator
- Emily Esterson, high quality publications from idea to print
- Dovya Friedman, public relations, social media, branding and advertising
- Leila Johnson, web project manager & tech writer
- Kathleen Kinkopf, graphic designer and branding strategist
- Kelly Koepke, content creator and collaborator
- Pamela Livingston, user experience strategist
- Ellen Mather, communication strategist and project manager
- Denise Sessions, writer, editor and instructional designer
- Deb Trevino, executive communications strategist and writer
- Gayle Vance, writer and editor
So if you want to hack your professional communication, make it easier, faster and better, then join WriterGals for its first-ever event. Whatever your communication conundrum, 50 Hacks has you covered, from copy and content marketing tips to hacking your creativity and building your leadership brand.
Bring your enthusiasm, questions and creative hats to Gravitate®, the newest, coolest event space in downtown Albuquerque on Friday, February 3, 2017 from 8-11:30 a.m. Space is limited, and registration is open now at www.writergals.com. Tickets are $59 per person and the event includes a continental breakfast and refreshments. There is ample and free street parking in the immediate area (Rosemont Ave., 4th and 5th St.) and within 150 steps from the entrance.
About WriterGal Network
WriterGal Network, LLC is a network of experienced writers, editors, creative communications, graphic design and/or web development professionals. WriterGals work independently, and members with different areas of expertise often partner on projects, and can readily make referrals within the group. Looking for a freelance writer, marketing/PR specialist, graphic designer or Web content developer in New Mexico? You’ve come to the right place: www.writergals.com.
For more information about WriterGal Network or the event, contact Emily Esterson, [email protected] or 505-553-2671.