For Immediate Release
October 1, 2017
Contact: Emily Esterson, [email protected] or 505-553-2671
Speakers, Topics Announced for
50 Communication Hacks in Santa Fe – A WriterGal Event
November 3, 2017 at Santa Fe Business Incubator
Santa Fe/Albuquerque, NM: Speakers and topics have been announced for the November 3, 2017 WriterGal Network, LLC, event, 50 Communication Hacks. 50 Communication Hacks will be a fast-paced, educational business communication forum featuring insider tips, tricks and unique approaches for successful branding, promotion, marketing, and more. The agenda for the half-day forum, which was originally given to an enthusiastic audience in Albuquerque earlier this year, is designed specifically for small businesses, entrepreneurs and corporate marketers, and will take place at Santa Fe Business Incubator.
“We’ve brought together dynamic, insightful speakers, and Q&A sessions to pick the brains of the experienced professionals from the WriterGal Network,” says Emily Esterson, WriterGal Network administrator. “We guarantee at least 50 takeaways to immediately apply to your business’ branding, marketing, web development, blogging, and more.”
With topics (working titles) like:
- 3 Critical Questions Your Website Must Answer
- Building Your Thought Leadership Brand
- When Less Is More: Graphic Design Best Practices
- Creating Robust Content Using Journalism Techniques
- Hack Your Creativity
- What If You Write It But They Can’t Read It?
- 4 Secret Weapons the Pros Use to Ensure Accuracy
- Engaging Users Through User Experience Design
- Sonja Dewing, writer, trainer and creativity instigator
- Emily Esterson, high quality publications from idea to print
- Kelly Koepke, content creator and collaborator
- Pamela Livingston, user experience strategist
- Cristina Olds, graphic designer and writer
- Denise Sessions, writer, editor and instructional designer
- Deb Trevino, executive communications strategist and writer
- Gayle Vance, writer and editor
So if you want to hack your professional communication, make it easier, faster and better, then join WriterGals for this event. Whatever your communication conundrum, 50 Hacks has you covered, from copy and content marketing tips to hacking your creativity and building your leadership brand.
Bring your enthusiasm, questions and creative hats the Santa Fe Business Incubator on Friday, November 3, 2017 from 9 a.m. to noon. Space is limited, and registration is open now at www.writergals.com. Tickets are $59 per person and the event includes a continental breakfast and refreshments. There is ample and free parking at the Santa Fe Business Incubator.
About WriterGal Network
WriterGal Network, LLC is a network of experienced writers, editors, creative communications, graphic design and/or web development professionals. WriterGals work independently, and members with different areas of expertise often partner on projects, and can readily make referrals within the group. Looking for a freelance writer, marketing/PR specialist, graphic designer or Web content developer in New Mexico? You’ve come to the right place: www.writergals.com.
For more information about WriterGal Network or the event, contact Emily Esterson, [email protected] or 505-553-2671.